August 14th, 2016
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Jun 21, 2016
Size: 35.1 MB
Seller: BP Mobile LLC
Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
iScanner – PDF Document Scanner App by BPMobile
Description** Over a million users choose iScanner! Thank you for your support! **
iScanner will turn your iPhone or iPad into full-featured powerful and fast document scanner.
With iScanner you can scan books, receipts, any kinds of documents, paper notes, writeboards, schedules, timetables anything you might need in your day to day life.
Store your scans as multipage PDF or JPEG files, sync between devices and on Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive or Google Drive, share via email, print out in one tap and more!
Built in advanced scanning algorithms allow image enhancement, shadow and noise removing, automatic perspective correction and more.
Image recognition takes place on your device without Internet connection your documents remain fully private and are never exposed to third parties.
- Automatic shutter and border detection
- Advanced image processing with enhancement and color correction, noise removing and more
- Multipage scanning and document managing
- Convert any scanned or imported image into text (OCR)
- Add your signature to scans
- Cut, copy or paste pages
- Full featured file manager with folders, drag&drop, file editing and more
- Lock folders or PDF files with password
- Sorting documents by date, name
- Table and collection view modes
Document Sharing Tools:
- Share documents, email and print in one tap
- Upload scans to cloud services like Dropbox, Evernote, Yandex Disk, Box, OneDrive, Google Drive
- Import any image or PDF file from other apps
- Easy Wi-Fi transfer to your computer
- And many more
What's New in Version 2.0What's new in this version:
- Automatic shutter and border detection. Now the app will scan a document automatically as soon as it is in focus.
- Character recognition (OCR). iScanner can now convert any scanned or imported image into text.
- Document import. Now you can import any image or PDF file from other apps with "Open In..." feature.
- Interface and usability improvements.
- Minor issues fixes.
Love iScanner? Please, review iScanner on the App Store and help others to make right decision.
Customer ReviewsStill great but new feature needs more control (5 stars)
This app is great and is totally indispensable for me. However, the new feature of taking a photo/scan as soon as the document is in focus needs to have the ability to be turned off when desired. The app ends up taking a photo/scan when the document isn't framed properly , when the camera is moving (which leads to a blurry scan) and other times when it's not optimal to take a picture/scan. I've begun shooting photos withthe camera and then
Good app, easy to use (5 stars)
I tried this app for the 1st time today. It was easy to use, and I was able to do some simple edits without any problem. I do not have the ability to save it to any of the cloud storage options that I have with some other apps, but I do like this one! I am a basic user so for what I need to do, this is great. OK, maybe 4.5 stars, but I rounded up. It would be nice if I could set up a profile to use for my business receipts, another for
Cleared out my old office equipment! (5 stars)
I use this for our business and personal use and love it. I'm still using the free version but will likely pay when I take time to look into added features. I'm not a fan of the auto capture. I like control of how I want my doc to appear. I will look into Hello Fax as suggested for gov docs that require faxing. I was in court and presented docs to look over in 5 minutes. Using iScanner I scanned docs and was able to review the file in detail