March 10th, 2016
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Mar 10, 2016
Size: 93.6 MB
Seller: Freecloud Design, Inc.
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Stack the States® 2 by Freecloud Design, Inc.
DescriptionWatch the states come to life as you learn US geography!
Stack the States is back and better than ever with new question types, new bonus games, voice mode, 3D graphics and a detailed interactive map!
As you learn state capitals, cities, shapes, landmarks, flags and more, you can actually touch, move and drop the animated states anywhere on the screen. Carefully build a stack of states that reaches the checkered line to win each level.
You earn a new state for every successfully completed level. All of your states appear on your own personalized map of the United States. Try to collect all 50! As you earn more states, you begin to unlock the free bonus games: Map It, Connect 2 and Capital Tap. Four games in one!
Whats new in Stack the States 2:
- New question types
- New bonus games: Connect 2 and Capital Tap
- New voice mode that helps non-readers play independently
- Brand new interactive map featuring major cities and a 3D elevation view of each state
- Beautiful 3D graphics
- 10 different 3D scenes depicting various locations in the US
- 3D models of over 90 US landmarks
Plus, all the great features that you loved from the original Stack the States:
- 50 flash cards one for each state
- Hundreds of unique questions
- Up to six player profiles
- A personalized map of the US
- Fun sound effects and music
- Works on both iPhone and iPad - a universal app
Stack the States 2 is an educational app for all ages that's actually FUN to play. Try it now and enjoy four games for the price of one!
Stack the States 2:
- Does not contain 3rd party ads.
- Does not contain in-app purchases.
- Does not contain integration with social networks.
- Does not use 3rd party analytics / data collection tools.
- Does include links to apps by Dan Russell-Pinson in the iTunes App Store (via Performance Horizon).
Customer ReviewsJust an updated version (3 stars)
My kids played the other stack the states to death. I was terribly disappointed to find this app doesn't have too many new questions and it's just a fancier version of the first. If you don't own either, get this version but if you own the first, it's pretty much the same as the last. Cooler backgrounds, okay 3D topographic maps (not interactive though) and that's about it. Same questions except for the addition of major cities. That's
Love the game sooo much (5 stars)
It is a really good game. You can see all the time and effort put into this game.
Grand mom (4 stars)
Like the concept of this app. Gave it 4 stars because 1 error was found today ( Carlsbad Cavern NOT Canyon). The game is fun.