August 15th, 2013
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Aug 15, 2013
Size: 37.9 MB
Seller: NAMCO BANDAI Games America Inc.
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. Requires iOS 4.3 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Doodle Fit 2: Around the World by NAMCO BANDAI Games
DescriptionJoin over three million players worldwide with this casual, picture puzzle phenomenon!
Travel the world, solving puzzles as you go! Visit 10 countries, each with 20 puzzles based on an item or landmark from that country. Some puzzles have multiple solutions and some feature interesting facts. Play in Around the World, Time Attack and Challenge modes, but that's just the tip of the iceberg!
Doodle Fit 2 introduces a brand new Community section, featuring puzzles from players around the world. You can also easily draw or fit together a level of your own, give it a name, then share it with the world and your friends on Facebook and Twitter!
- Highly popular, intuitive gameplay
- 200 levels and 3 single player modes
- Online multiplayer, with private and public games
- Level creator and Community section
- Game Center and Open Feint achievements and leaderboards
Doodle Fit 2: Around the World is another great game in the Doodle Fit series. Now with the introduction of the Community feature, there always will be new levels to discover and play, alone or with your friends.
For more about Namco Bandai Games America, follow us!
What's New in Version 1.2.0- Doodle Fit 2 is now FREE!
- Added iOS 6 compatibility
- Added iPhone 5 widescreen support
- Added language support for French, Italian, German, Spanish, Brazilian-Portuguese, Korean, Japanese, Simplified Chinese, and Russian
- Fixed multiple bugs
Customer ReviewsAds (1 star)
App contains ads which you have to wait while they download. Then you have to hit a small no thanks button. I'd be mad if paid for this.
Come on Apple, you can do a better job picking the app of the week.
Crash (1 star)
Crash crash crash
OPEN??! (1 star)
Closes immediately after opening