July 24th, 2016
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Jul 23, 2016
Size: 329 MB
Seller: Gambrinous Ltd
Rated 12+ for the following:
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Guild of Dungeoneering by Gambrinous
DescriptionBecome the ultimate Dungeon Master as you bribe, entice and coax your heroes through their adventures on a quest to restore your guild to its ultimate glory! Guild of Dungeoneering is a unique turn-based RPG with a twist: instead of controlling the hero, you build the dungeon around him. Using cards drawn from your Guild decks, you lay down rooms, monsters, traps and of course loot! Meanwhile your hero is making his own decisions on where to go and what to fight. But will he be strong enough to take on the dungeon's overlord? In between dungeon runs and card based battles, manage your Guild building new rooms to attract new classes of adventurer and to expand your decks of cards with more powerful items and events.
Guild of Dungeoneering will reward you for purchasing now by giving you all future content updates for FREE! As each content update is made we will be charging a little bit more for the game. Our next major content update will add the Pirate's Cove expansion pack!
Does not require an online connection to play.
NOTE: Guild of Dungeoneering does NOT run on the iPad mini 1. In rare cases the game will crash to a white screen when you first run it. You can work around this by freeing up at least 400mb of space on your device.
A turn-based RPG card game with a truck ton of personality, unique pen and paper visuals, catchy music and hilarious writing!
Take control of your fledgling group of heroes and lead them to victory! (after admitting to a few defeats of course)
Entice, coax and bribe your heroes to clear the dungeons you build by strategically placing rooms, monsters and loot from the cards you are dealt
Get to know each of your heros personality and traits, upgrade your existing heroes, and add new heroes while you try out new strategies to keep from sending them to their doom!
Manage your guild carefully and spend your hard earned glory wisely to level up and unlock more rooms and equipment. Improving your guild means you'll have a better chance at beating the harder dungeons as you progress and take down the ultimate dungeon overlord.
What's New in Version 1.1- 49 ios achievements enabled
- updated UI for cards in hand in battle. Tap once to select & get more info; tap a second time to play it
- fix scars tooltips to show 2nd scar info too
- bigger tappable area on victory screen to get more info on new scars
- tap any trait in character sheet to see tooltip info for all traits at once
- fixed blessing not being applied when loading straight into a dungeon
- fixed a number of crashes after finishing quests w/ bosses
- updated UI for phones to use some bigger elements
- moved options cog to top-right in most screens and made it bigger
- in battle, the single heart showing HP with a number in it now empties down to help spot when stuff like fury is going to trigger
- added links to soundtrack & feedback on home page
- default ipad mini to lower resolution assets to fix crash
- traits pop out briefly on battle start (phone layout)
- add text when choosing mime discard card
- some smaller fixes and tweaks
Customer ReviewsNice idea, but... (3 stars)
Love the design, love the card-based battle and exploration system, but holy cow it's maddening how luck-based the game is.
Doesn't seem to matter how much you prepare before a battle, you could have your minion decked out and have thrashed the last couple monsters, but it means little as luck of the draw can quickly end a run.
Good for a casual game, but the balance/luck issue is keeping this from being a stellar game.
Great game! (5 stars)
Loving this game. The art, the songs, the choices.
Active developer working on improving the game.