June 16th, 2015
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Jun 04, 2015
Size: 14.6 MB
Seller: Mojang AB
Requirements: Requires iOS 5.1.1 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition by Mojang
DescriptionPlay the biggest update to Minecraft: Pocket Edition so far! Its the overhaul of a generation. Download it now and see for yourself!
Minecraft is a game about placing blocks and going on adventures.
Pocket Edition includes Survival and Creative modes, multiplayer over a local Wi-Fi network, infinite worlds, caves, biomes, mobs, villages, custom skins, fishing, boats, and lots more. Craft, create and explore anywhere in the world so long as you have hands spare and battery to burn.
Theres never been a better time to enjoy Minecraft on the move.
Minecraft: Pocket Edition is a Universal App. Pay once and play on any of your iDevices.
What's New in Version 0.11.1Custom skins
• Skins! Change your in-game look by uploading your own skin or choosing one from our downloadable packs
• Just so you know, the skins update is compatible with Minecraft: Skin Studio, available from the App Store
• One more thing about the skins: you need to pay to unlock some, but loads of them are free, so don’t stress about it too much
• Multiple language support!
• Boats with space for two! Take your pet for a pleasant ride.
• You can also throw stuff from the boats, like snowballs and eggs
• Fishing! Now you can fish for fishies!
• Spider jockeys!
• Cave Spiders!
• Adorable baby zombies!
• Weird chicken jockeys!
• Clownfishes are now edible!
• A fancy new World Edit screen so you can rename worlds, change game mode and do other things
• Creative players can no longer be set on fire phew
• We’ve stopped cheeky chickens from walking on water
• Animals can no longer breed without touching each other ooh err
• Drinking milk now removes mob effects
• Ridiculous amounts of bug fixes
• Loads more cool things that you should discover for yourself!
Customer ReviewsBEST UPDATE YET!!! (5 stars)
This is my favorite update! The boats and fishing is really cool and now we can change game mode which was what I've been wanting sense this game came out. Most people play on computer or Xbox but some family's can't afford the big stuff like that and some children can only have a little iPod. So if you wanted to go big and beyond with another update for Pocket Edition, I suggest you put stuff that Xbox and computer don't even have access to
Greatest Update Evar! But..... (5 stars)
I personally think that mojang came up with the best update ever to Minecraft pe! I am starting to feel like I'm actually playing on pc! Even though I don't have it yet... ANYWAY, I love the update sooooo much, but I still think that there should be a few little tweaks, not to be spoiled or unfortunate. Here are a few ideas. When you walk through doorways can your player not turn pitch black? Oh and when you go to creative mode from survival
Best Game Ever (5 stars)
This is the best game I played in the App Store but I want some things fixed and added.!.!.!.!.
What I want fixed is that when my name had a space like Alpha Man (Has a space) i tried to join one of my friends worlds but it said invalid name!!! Now that is fixed though because now I changed my name into no space like AlphaMan which has no space and now what I want is what most people keep asking I want stuff from the minecraft pc added a