June 2nd, 2012
Category: Health & Fitness
Updated: Mar 09, 2012
Size: 18.6 MB
Seller: Nike, Inc. (iDP) 1
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad.Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
Nike+ GPS by Nike, Inc.
DescriptionMap your runs, track your progress and get the motivation you need to go even further. Hear mid-run cheers every time your friends like or comment on your run status, or outrun them in a game of Nike+ Tag.
- Download it on the go and start running anywhere. With this app in hand, you can track every indoor and outdoor workout easily, without a sensor.
- Record your pace, distance and run route using the iPhones GPS and accelerometer technology so you can see your progress over time and push yourself to go even further.
- Celebrate your best runs with fun, motivational messages from Nikes top athletes.
- Get voice feedback during your run on how youre doing, or tap the map to see where you are.
- Quickly send each run to Nikeplus.com where you can brag to friends, join challenges, set goals and connect with the rest of the Nike+ community.
- Activate personalized PowerSongs to help you blast past your goals and records.
- Broadcast your accomplishments to the world via Facebook and Twitter.
- Keep a record of your best runs and see if youve got what it takes to break them.
- Localized app language support in Chinese, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Portuguese, and Spanish.
-COMPATIBILITY REQUIREMENTS: The Nike+ GPS App is compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4 and iPod touch (2nd, 3rd, and 4th generations) running iOS 4.0 or later.
- Some features such as Share Run and Cheer Me On require users to be connected to a wireless network for full functionality. Note that iPod touch does not support GPS functionality. Also, please note that continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
What's New in Version 3.4- Now you can journal your workouts and get cheered on from friends in Path , the smart journal of your life.
Customer ReviewsGreat but needs workout type (4 stars)
I love this app but I bike, run, walk, do intervals... and the app doesn't let you differentiate by type. Learn from the multistory competition - mapmyfitness and run keeper both do this. They just dont have as nice of an interface and some other Nike features.
Add workout types (4 stars)
I love this app. Very accurate when I run on the sidewalk. Nike needs to add workout types, specifically interval workouts. Add that and I'll give it 5 stars
Used to work great... (1 star)
This app used to be simply amazing. I recommended it to all my friends and never did a run without it. Since the newest update ( last week) the route map doesn't work and it doesn't have the right distance or time. It basically doesn't perform basics functions anymore. I am extremely disappointed and hope they fix it fast otherwise I will have to look for something new:(