Category: Health & Fitness
Updated: Jun 15, 2016
Size: 118 MB
Seller: Grinasys Corp.
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Running for Weight Loss PRO: training plan, GPS, how-to-lose-weight tips by GRINASYS CORP.
DescriptionSLIM DOWN IN 8 WEEKS.
The only running app on the App Store designed specially for weight loss. Make your running serve your goals!
SPECIALLY FOR WEIGHT LOSS: Unique interval plans of running, walking and sprint intervals for maximum calorie burning.
- Choose from 6 training programs with a total length of 48 weeks;
- 3 levels of difficulty: Beginner, Intermediate and Advanced;
- 2-month training plans with 3 workouts per week.
TRAINING PLANS FOR EVERY OCCASION: More training plans for different goals and fitness levels to diversify your workouts.
- Running for Weight Loss;
- Run 5K;
- Run 10K;
- Start Running;
- Walking for Weight Loss.
CONVENIENT TRAINING: All you need is to do your best during a workout, the app will do the rest.
- 5 different coaches choose your personal trainer, from sweet and encouraging to tough and military-style;
- Detailed audio instructions for every training;
- Voice encouragements and stats updates during your run;
- Adjustable amount of audio feedback.
DETAILED STATISTICS: Keep record of every workout and track your overall progress.
- Monitor your distance, time, pace and steps;
- GPS map of every workout;
- Accurate calorie counting;
- Manual editing of logs for treadmill runners;
- Mark your mood, weather and take notes about your workout;
- Take pictures during your run right from the app;
- Synchronization with Apple Health, Fitbit, Runkeeper and MapMyRun.
COOL RUNNING MUSIC: Listen to workout music to improve your results by 15% and motivation by 35%.
- Music tempo adjusts to your workout rhythm music plays faster as you run faster;
- 1000+ mixes from talented DJs;
- New mixes from are available every day;
- All genres from Classical and Oldies to Rock, Hip-hop and R&B;
- Your own music timed to your rhythm.
EVEN MORE: Lots of other cool features to make your running workouts more effective and boost your performance.
- Dozens of useful tips on training, clothes, nutrition and more;
- Share your running pics, stats and routes with friends on Facebook and Twitter;
- Auto-pause of training.
PREMIUM: Achieve results faster, easier and turn your workouts into real fun with Premium subscription.
- Choose between 5 different coaches from nice and friendly to tough and military-style;
- Unlock all weight loss plans 48 weeks of continuous interval training;
- Listen to cool music mixes created specially for running all genres to match any taste;
- Adjust your music from iTunes/Apple Music to your running tempo.
Should you choose to upgrade to a Premium Membership, payment will be charged to your iTunes account at confirmation of purchase. Your monthly subscription is $5.99 per month, while the yearly subscription is $49.99 per year. (Price may vary by location.) Your subscription renews automatically unless cancelled at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period and cancellation of the current active subscription period is not allowed.
Auto-renewal may be turned off in your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase. You can also manage your subscriptions in Account Settings after purchase.
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.
This app is developed for informational purposes only. You must always consult your physician or doctor before starting any fitness program.
What's New in Version 5.2.2Technical corrections.
Customer ReviewsLove It - great for a guy that was an avid runner 10 years ago (5 stars)
Spent a lot of time running in my 20's but my career took over and now this app is helping me get back into shape. When I tried getting back into running before I would always focus on time or distance, and get discouraged about my pace. Now I just run, walk, and sprint when the voice comes into my headphones and I don't need focus on how fast I'm running (just running and sprinting for the prescribed time they say).
So far pretty good! (4 stars)
It wasn't intuitive to me how to get the music to cooperate with the app. I figured out that you have to download it in order to use it. I was attempting to use it on the fly and it was stuttering and restarting in that was a problem. But once I got the playlist downloaded, it was nice.
Be sure to find the app in your settings to turn on the GPS so you can track your mileage when you are running outdoors!
Worth the money (4 stars)
Great app! It will definitely help u lose the weight if u commit to it. Two things I don't like about it: 1. The annoying notification to upgrade to premium every time u open up the app and 2. The share ur workout results on FB. When u do, the post on FB says "john Doe ran 0 mi at 0 mi/hr" why would I want to share that?? Unless I'm missing something because it can't be that idiotic. That's all.