Category: Photo & Video
Updated: Aug 23, 2013
Size: 8.5 MB
Seller: Flipagram LLC
Requirements: Compatible with iPhone 3GS, iPhone 4, iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPod touch (3rd generation), iPod touch (4th generation), iPod touch (5th generation) and iPad. Requires iOS 5.0 or later. This app is optimized for iPhone 5.
Flipagram – Turn your Instagram photos into fun, captivating video slideshows by Flipagram LLC
Create and share video slideshows with photos from your Camera Roll and your Instagram account!
"If youre looking to make a vast amount of Instagram photos more interesting, the recently released Flipagram app may fit the bill. The app turns Instagram photos into a video slideshow, complete with audio." -AppAdvice, June 2012
Bring all of those special moments to life through video.
Create a Flipagram in 4 easy steps:
1. Select photos for your Flipagram video from your camera roll or Instagram account.
2. Sort them in the order you'd like.
3. Refine your video by adding a title, soundtrack, and adjusting it's speed.
4. Save your Flipagram to your camera roll and post to Instagram, or share via email, Facebook, or YouTube!
- INSTANT PREVIEW! No need to wait to preview your Flipagram as you make changes.
- Video duration display
- "Auto Time For Instagram" to instantly make your video 15 seconds!
- Ability to duplicate or delete photos.
- Optional title display with numerous font selections.
- Add a soundtrack from your device's music library (optional).
- Save your Flipagram videos to camera roll to post on INSTAGRAM.
- Upload directly to your Facebook and YouTube accounts.
- Email your video directly from Flipagram.
Flipagram will automatically store each one of your projects to your Flipagram library so you can always access your past videos.
What's New in Version 2.1Bug Fixes
- Fixed issue for users with iPhone 3GS or iPod Touch (3rd generation) not being able to save to their camera roll or share to Instagram.
Customer ReviewsA new update (5 stars)
The next update you guys do should be letting us pick the part of the song that we want to play as the picture are rolling. Just my opinion
How about the ability to: (4 stars)
Start a song at a certain spot rather than always at the beginning. That'd make for some amazing videos.
An easier way to choose photos from camera roll.
A new ios7 icon.
And might as well raise the price then. Cause the app is fire :)
Progress!!! (3 stars)
Ok now that you can upload from your camera Roll it will be very helpful to be able to select more than one pic at a time then be able to edit the pics that you select