August 30th, 2015
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Aug 20, 2015
Size: 26.7 MB
Seller: NFL Enterprises LLC
Requirements: Requires iOS 8.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch. This app is optimized for iPhone 5, iPhone 6, and iPhone 6 Plus.
NFL Fantasy Football Cheat Sheet & Draft Kit 2015 by NFL Enterprises LLC
DescriptionThe official fantasy cheat sheet of the National Football League. Featuring NFL content in addition to the latest player news, injury reports, depth charts, IDP, keepers, ADP, AAV and VBD. Create your own custom rankings or calculate them based on your league scoring system.
The most important day of your fantasy league is draft day. Dominate your draft!
*** Draft Features ***
* Pick Recommendation Engine: Using our custom Value Based Drafting (VBD) algorithm, players are ranked by value instead of just raw points. Calculated using your league scoring system, drafting will never be easier.
* Current and future weekly projections
* Mock Draft: Practice your draft strategies against the AI
* Add your own custom notes on players
* Create custom rankings. Rank players in any order you choose.
* Draft types include serpentine / snake, straight, third round reversal and auction
* Track all team rosters in your draft. Make better decisions by knowing what players your opponents may be targeting.
* Auction draft support! Keep track of your available funds and the funds of all other teams in your draft.
* Display your draft board for everyone to see using AirPlay and your big screen TV or projector (AppleTV required). No need to purchase a paper draft board!
* Extremely deep custom scoring rules options based on your league scoring system. Includes bonus points, TD length, FG length, return yards, defensive points against, yards against, and much more!
* Configure starter position limits for your league, including the ability to select flex positions such as WR/TE, RB/WR/TE, etc.
* Amazingly accurate stats projections updated several times per week.
* Player statistics for the past 3 seasons.
* Up to the minute player news & injury info. Works great offline as well! Active internet connection NOT required.
* Search by player name to quickly locate any player.
* Team offensive & defensive rankings. Easily identify players on high-powered offenses.
* Consistency rating for each player. Know which players you can trust to score consistently on a week to week basis.
* Complete team schedules including strength of schedule
* Track keepers for your league. Mark keepers before your draft so you know who's already taken.
* Complete NFL team depth charts, news and injury reports for each team.
* Individual Defensive Players (IDP) included
* Manually rank players by position or overall. Create the perfect rankings for your draft strategy.
* Sort players using your own rankings, VBD, ADP, AAV or projected points
*** Advanced Custom Scoring Engine ***
Passing - 14 categories including:
Passing Yards, TD Pass, 2pt Conversion, INTs Thrown, Sacked, 40+ yard TD pass bonus, 50+ yard TD pass bonus, 300+ yard passing game, 400+ yard passing game.
Rushing - 10 categories including:
Yards, Rushing TD, 2pt Conversion, Fumbles Lost, 40+ yard TD rush bonus, 50+ yard TD rush bonus, 100+ yard rushing game, 200+ yard rushing game
Receiving - 10 categories including:
Points per Reception (PPR), Yards, Receiving TD, 2pt Conversion, 40+ yard TD receiving bonus, 50+ yard TD receiving bonus, 100+ yard receiving game, 200+ yard receiving game
Kicking - 10 categories including:
PAT Made/Missed, FG Made (0-39 yards), FG Made/Missed (40-49 yards), FG Made/Missed (50+ yards)
Defense & Special Teams - 31 categories including:
INT Return TD, Fumble Return TD, Fumble Recovery, INT, Sack, Safety, 0 points allowed, 1-6 points allowed, 7-13 points allowed, etc. Less than 100 yards allowed, 100-199 yards allowed, 200-299 yards allowed, etc. Kickoff Return TD, Punt Return TD, Blocked Punt, PAT or FG, Kick Return Yards, Punt Return Yards.
Individual Defensive Players (IDP) - 8 categories including:
Solo Tackles, Assisted Tackles, Return TD, INT, Fumble Recovery, Fumble Forced, Sack, Safety
What's New in Version 8.2- Improved keeper management
- Mock draft continues automatically. No need to continually press AutoPick.
- Various UX enhancements
- Fixed: Changing draft order results in a crash (iPad)
- Fixed: Mock draft restart button causes keepers to be deleted (iPhone)
- Fixed: All selections and keepers stay with teams when changing draft order
- Fixed: Several other less common crashes
Customer ReviewsStill the best (5 stars)
Well I was bamboozled by the other draft apps which have a slew of seemingly fake 5 star reviews. This is by far the most polished of all the apps out there hands down. I don't even know how the other apps have such high reviews and yet have such outdated information on players and have horrendous drafting interface. I'm sticking with what I've been using for 3 years now.
Better each year... (5 stars)
This is still by far the best app out there. Each year there are tweaks that are implemented that make it a more streamlined application. What few bug issues that I see other reviewers complaining about does not outweigh the performance and at fingertip information the user obtains with the app. Keep up the good work.
Soo slow this year (3 stars)
Update: new update makes it functional again. Still crashes when switching rank styles but a lot less often.
Old: So slow it's almost unusable. I've used it the last few years to prepare for drafts but this year it barely chugs along. Not sure why it struggles so much this year. If they fix the speed I'd rate 5 but right now it's to the point where I want my money back