February 28th, 2016
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Feb 25, 2016
Size: 1.15 GB
Rated 12+ for the following:
Requirements: Requires iOS 7.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Assassin's Creed Identity by Ubisoft
DescriptionPlay now the first ACTION RPG game of the acclaimed ASSASSINS CREED Franchise.
Explore the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE through the eyes of your OWN ASSASSIN, complete dozens of missions and unravel the epic mystery of The Crows.
*requires iOS 7 and iPad3 or later, or iPhone5 or later*
WHAT THEY SAID ABOUT US:
the graphics look spectacular cnet.com
a proper bonafide Assassins Creed game pocketgamer
gorgeous graphics phonearena.com
CREATE, EVOLVE AND CUSTOMIZE YOUR ASSASSIN!
- Pick a CLASS: Choose between Berserker, Shadow Blade, Trickster and Thief
- CUSTOMIZE your Assassins: Use loot, choose your outfits and weapons like epic swords and the iconic hidden blade.
- Make your Assassin EVOLVE from NOVICE to MASTER!
TONS OF MISSIONS AND POSSIBILITIES!
- Experience the FREEDOM OF MOVEMENT: Run, jump, climb and feel the thrill of the leap of faith on your mobile screen!
- Achieve an infinity of QUESTS, unlock new locations and hundreds of items.
- PLAY HOW YOU WANT TO with simple tap-to-move, dual virtual stick controls or with a gamepad.
THE TECHNICAL EXCELLENCE OF THE ASSASSIN'S CREED GAMES!
- The Unity game engine brings STUNNING GRAPHICS through amazing custom-made HD textures, shaders, and models to your screen.
- Every place you visit in the ITALIAN RENAISSANCE will be an open map for you to explore: Santa Croce Area in Firenze, the Colosseum area in Roma etc.
**ASSASSINS CREED** is one of the most popular franchise of all time. Its success has been built through years with famous titles such as Assassins Creed Syndicate, Assassins Creed Unity, Assassins Creed Black Flag etc.
This game is available in: English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Brazilian, Japanese and Korean.
Are you a fan of ASSASSINS CREED IDENTITY? Like us on Facebook or follow us on Twitter to get the latest news:
Customer ReviewsNeeds some tweaks (3 stars)
So far I really love this game. Very good graphics, decent storyline, good combat. But there are a few areas where the game is lacking. First, the camera needs to be adjusted. You are told how to move the camera, but I have found that as you move it, your assassin will walk in the direction you move it too. This has had me fall off of buildings into a highly guarded enemy territory and move out of cover all because I just wanted to change th
Wow (5 stars)
Great mobile game that integrates the best mechanics from the main franchise that is on consoles and PC. My favorite feature is that it's fully in 3D and running at 60 fps! Has enough depth to last longer than its big brother and the dual currency is actually perfect since you can grind out your favorite items and upgrades without spending much money. The single player is perfect with a lot of varied missions and not much of a fictional stor
Good Game, Bad Developer? (2 stars)
I've bought all the previous Assassin's Creed mobile games, and they ALL have either gone from Premium (with IAPs) to Free in a matter of months OR they've been removed from the App Store and no longer receive support... no matter how much money I sunk into them. Chances are this will be Free eventually.
This game looks good and is fun to dive into, giving us bite size Assassin's Creed moments in missions. BUT it requires a constant