August 18th, 2013
Released: Aug 17, 2013
Size: 14.2 MB
Seller: Luis Zaragoza
Requirements: Compatible with iPad. Requires iOS 4.0 or later.
ATC4Real Anchorage by Luis Zaragoza
DescriptionATC4Real is the most realistic ATC Simulator for iPad It gathers real airplanes flights timetables so you could control only real aircrafts in your radar screen. No fictional flights were added.
You will be able to simulate an ATC officer shift at Ted Stevens Anchorage International Airport PANC/ ANC. The scenery was based in real data navigation so you could practice real STARs and SID procedures.
Lead every arrival into the actives runways and clear them to land and guide all departures into their exit fixes.
- ATC4Real simulates approach and departure control plus take off and landing runways assignment in PANC airspace.
- Real flight data gathered from real timetables (Not in realtime).
- Timetables are updated periodically.
- All controls are reachable through your touch so you do not need any keyboard input for main functions.
- Separated strips for Arrivals and departures.
- Toggle radar screen elements visibility.
- Terrain heights simulated, avoid crashing into mountains!
- Fixes and vors are accurate placed so you can practice instrument procedures published for PANC airport.
- Real weather updated every 10 minutes (Requires internet connection).
- Satellite image as background optional.
- There is no pause button just as in real life.
- Zoom feature so you can do precise vectors.
- Ranking system
- Timetables updated from 2013-JUL
So start controlling now, play ATC4Real Anchorage and have a lot of fun!
Visit www.atc4real.com and check out all our airports.
Developed by Bajasim