September 25th, 2016
This app is designed for both iPhone and iPad
Updated: Sep 12, 2016
Size: 388 MB
Seller: Shenzhen Yifanshikong Technology Co.,Ltd
Requirements: Requires iOS 6.0 or later. Compatible with iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch.
Isoland by RedFish Game Studio
DescriptionOne of the most anticipated independent puzzle games of 2016! Nominated for the IndiePlay Awards of "Best Art".
Appearing deceptively peaceful to the casual passerby, a mysterious island exists in the far reaches of the Atlantic Ocean. The inhabitants know not how they got there or why they stay; all theyre sure of is that the place in which they are trapped is called Isoland.
You are a researcher who has received a letter from a friend imploring you to help with an investigation on Isoland. You travel to the mysterious island, seeking to unravel its mysteries -- but after you arrive, you realize all too late that you, too, are now trapped. Beware of being lulled into complacency by the beauty of the island: Use your wits to avoid being tricked, and unravel the logic behind complex puzzles. Only then will the secrets of Isoland be revealed.
- An Atmospheric Point & Click puzzle game
- Unique & challenging in-game puzzle quests.
- Well-designed background story with tailored gameplay.
- Special & unique art design style.
- Inference based system linked to acquisition of item located in various buildings.
- Breaktaking brain-battles against merciless tricks and riddles
- Supporting multiple language, English, Dutch, Chinese (Simple), Chinese (Traditional), French, Spanish, Japanese, and alien languages
- Don`t miss the small detail! Even a small key point can be let you to freedom!
- Tap the objects and find the hidden items to figure out the puzzles using your solving skills and your brain
- Dont linger in one place.
- If the puzzle is too hard, use the tips to solve the puzzle
Feedback & Suggestions: email@example.com
What's New in Version 1.02The update in this version:
1.We compress the installation size
2.We enhanced running performance
Customer ReviewsWelcome To The Land Of Enchantment! (5 stars)
This game sets itself apart from any other I've ever played with its unconventional peculiarities that arouse deep senses of curiosity and intrigue. The visuals are aesthetically cartoonish and imaginative in presentation; I find myself mesmerized by the exquisitely and precisely hand-drawn scenes, which draw warranted attention to detail. The wacky, idiosyncratic characters are unimposing since they are introduced in a complimentary fashi
Neat, but anticlimactic (4 stars)
For the price, theres nothing to complain about here: its a nicely executed puzzle/exploration game (more puzzles than exploration). The art is nice. Like many puzzle games, most of the puzzles are fairly easy and a few are tedious. A few critical things are hidden and you have to tap around unpromising places to find them. Theres a narrative of sorts, but its incoherent and mainly adds surreality to the scenario. Maybe tha
Plenty of puzzles but....... (2 stars)
Obtuse game. Many puzzles you will be able to solve on your own but there are some which were illogical and in game hints tried to make a buck off of you. The big payoff for the odd game left nearly zero understanding nor explanation making the game appear as some arthouse project left with your own interpretation of what it all really means in the end. Even with completing both endings you will be left scratching your head. If you love